CALL FOR A Technician - 1 Vacancy (Synergy)
UNINOVA – Instituto de Desenvolvimento de Novas Tecnologias, by decision of the Executive Committee, opens an international call to hire a Technician, in the form of an Unfixed-Term Contract and in exclusivity under the Project “SYmbiosis for eNERGY harversting concepts for smart platforms on foils” (SYNERGY, GA 952169) funded by the H2020 Programme from the European Commission and under the scientific coordination of Professor Rodrigo Ferrão de Paiva Martins, PhD.
Admission Requirements/Profile of the Candidate:
Applicants may be any Portuguese national, foreign or stateless, holders of a MSc degree in Materials Engineering, Physics or similar areas, duly registered and/or recognized in Portugal and that holds the following requirements:
- Experience in thin-film deposition using clean room processing tools (e.g., sputtering, chemical vapor deposition, evaporation).
- Experience in electrical/optical characterization of thin films and nanoelectronics materials.
- Experience with flexible substrates for electronics.
- Experience in staff training on sputtering, plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition and other evaporation techniques and electrical and optical characterization of thin films, solar cells and nanoelectronics materials.
- Fluency in English (writing, understanding and speaking).