Call for a Senior Research Technician - 1 Vacancy (CTTI_01_DEZ_2022@UNINOVA)
UNINOVA – Instituto de Desenvolvimento de Novas Tecnologias, by decision of the Executive Committee, opens an international call to hire a Senior Research Technician, under the Special Investigator regime, over a fixed term contract and in part-time under the following Research projects funded by the European Commission's Horizon 2020 and H2020 programmes:
- SMART4HEALTH – 826117 - Citizen-centred EU-EHR exchange for personalised health
- TeleRehaB DSS – 101057747 - TeleRehabilitation of Balance clinical and economic Decision Support System;
- XpanDH – 101095594 - Expanding Digital Health through a pan-European EHRxF-based Ecosystem
Admission Requirements/Profile of Candidates:
- Higher degree (MSc or PhD) in Biological Engineering or Biological Sciences
- Experience in collaborative research development for the Health Sector (mandatory)
- Academic experience (preferential)
- Highly motivated to work at European level in collaboration with multidisciplinary organizations
- Experience in the organization of large events such as scientific conferences or international symposiums
- Good organization, communications, and time management skills
- Fluent in Portuguese and English, written and spoken (mandatory).
- Spanish, French, Italian language skills, written and spoken (preferential).
- Familiarly with the health and Social Systems in the Autonomous Regions of Madeira
- Dynamism and ability to perform different tasks.
- Immediate availability (work to be developed in the Autonomous Regions of Madeira)
- Administrative Procedure Code, as republished in Decree-Law nº 4/2015, from 7th January in its current version (CPA).