Call for a Researcher - 1 Vacancy (ICU4Covid)
Call is open for the award of 1 (one) Research Fellowship (BI) at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies within the scope of the project ICU4Covid - 101016000 - Cyber-Physical Intensive Care Medical System for Covid-19, for the development of R&D activities to be carried out by Master’s or Integrated Master’s students or holders of a Master’s and Bachelor’s degree (equivalent to a Licenciatura) enrolled in a course that is non-degree granting, under the following conditions:
Area: Biomedical Sciences
Recipient admission requirements /Profile:
- Be enrolled in a Master or Integrated Master or be a graduate and master enrolled in a non-academic degree course.
- Not exceed, with the conclusion of the scholarship contract in question, including possible renewals, a cumulative period of 2 (two) years if you are enrolled in a Master or Integrated Master and 1 (one) year if you are a graduate and a master enrolled in a non-academic degree for this type of scholarship;
- Solid computer skills (MS Office) namely Power Point, Word and Excel.
- Solid knowledge of the Python programming language.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (mandatory).
- Good organizational skills and focus on tasks.
- Ability to assess and assess priorities at work (good time management skills).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Immediate availability.
Candidates who have obtained the degree abroad must have the degree recognized in Portugal, pursuant to Decree-Law No. 66/2018 of August 16th.