Call for a Researcher - 1 Vacancy (EMERGE)
Date to display
UNINOVA by decision of the Executive Committee, opens an international call to hire a Researcher, in the form of an Unfixed-Term Contract and in exclusivity under the Research Project “Emerging Printed Electronics Research Infrastructure” (EMERGE, GA 101008701) funded by the H2020 Programme.
Admission Requirements/Profile of the Candidate:
- Experience in building European project proposals;
- Experience in European projects implementation, including deliverables and periodic report preparation;
- Experience in scientific experimental work, particularly in areas related to materials science, nanotechnologies, physics, chemistry or similar areas;
- Fluency in English (writing, understanding and speaking).
- Knowledge in intellectual property aspects, knowledge and technology transfer and University-enterprise cooperation is advantageous, but not a requirement;
- Knowledge in creation of social media marketing content for dissemination of project activities is advantageous, but not a requirement.
- Portuguese Labor Code, approved by Law nº 7/2009, of February 12th, in its current version.
- Administrative Procedure Code, as republished in Decree-Law nº 4/2015, from 7th January in its current version (CPA).