CALL FOR A Researcher - 1 Vacancy (Digital Communication, Marketing)
UNINOVA – Instituto de Desenvolvimento de Novas Tecnologias, by decision of the Executive Committee, opens an international call to hire a Researcher, in the form of an Unfixed-Term Contract and at full-time under the following Research Projects funded by the H2020 Programme from the European Commission and under the scientific coordination of Prof. Doutor Ricardo Rosa Luís Jardim Gonçalves:
- H2020-SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2-CNECT ICU4Covid – 101016000 “CyberPhysical Intensive Care Medical System for Covid-19”
- H2020-DT-2019-1 DIH4CPS – 872548 “Fostering DIHs for Embedding Interoperability in Cyber-Physical Systems of European SMEs”
- H2020-NMBP-TR-IND-2020 i4Q – 958205 “Industrial Data Services for Quality Control in Smart Manufacturing
- H2020-ICT-2020-1 VesselAI – 957237 “Enabling Maritime Digitalization by ExtremeScale Analitics, AI and Digital Twins”
- H2020-SU-DS-2020 Sentinel – 101021659 “Bridging the security, privacy and data protection gap for smaller enterprises in Europe”
Admission Requirements/Profile of Candidate:
Applicants may be any Portuguese national, foreign and stateless candidates that hold the following requirements:
- Master / Degree in Digital Communication, Digital Marketing, Marketing, or similar.
- 2-5 years of experience (minimum).
- Experience in technologies, mainly Web Tech, with control of web and digital marketing support tools.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, in particular PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English (written and spoken).
- Interest and motivation for the technological innovation business area
- Creative thinking and analytical mind.
- Be a Life-long learner.
- High communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong willingness for commitment and organizational involvement.