Call for a PhD Researcher - 1 Vacancy
UNINOVA – Instituto de Desenvolvimento de Novas Tecnologias, by decision of the Executive Committee, opens an international call to hire 1 (one) PhD Researcher, in the category of Special Researcher, over a fixed-term contract and in part-time, under the Smart-Bear, VesselAI, ICU4Covid and TeleRehab Project, funded by the European Commission, under the following conditions:
Admission Requirements/Profile of Candidates:
Applicants may be any Portuguese national, foreign and stateless candidates that hold the following requirements:
- PhD in Electrotechnical and Computer Engineering (preferential) or similar;
- Specialization in “Industrial Information Systems” (preferential);
- Minimum of 10 years of proven experience in applied research, working in multinational and multidisciplinary teams such as the ones of European research projects:
- Coordination of R&D work, ensuring timely accomplishment of project objectives and milestones;
- Efficiently manage workflows and communications with all stakeholders;
- Budget control and management;
- Coordination and preparation of new proposals.
- Knowledgeable in the application of methodologies and technologies for digital transformation within different sectors of society, including industrial, health, or occupational health:
- Process management and systems interoperability;
- Internet of things;
- Knowledge and Data Management;
- Use of international standards such as ISO-STEP or HL7-FHIR.
- Experience in the organization of international events such as workshops and conferences;
- Fluency in Portuguese and English (written and spoken) - mandatory;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Experience in preparing project deliverables and reports;
- Proactivity and ability to work under pressure.
- Immediate availability and Residence in the Metropolitan Area of Lisbon (mandatory).