Call for a Senior Researcher - 1 Vacancy (CTTI_05_DEZ_2022@UNINOVA)
UNINOVA – Instituto de Desenvolvimento de Novas Tecnologias, by decision of the Executive Committee, opens an international call to hire a Senior Researcher, under the Special Investigator regime, over a fixed term contract and in part-time under the following Research projects funded by the European Commission's Horizon 2020 and H2020 programmes:
- SMART4HEALTH – 826117 - Citizen-centred EU-EHR exchange for personalised health
- INEDIT – 869952 – open INnovation Ecosystems for Do It Together process
- i4Q – 958205 – Industrial Data Services for Quality Control in Smart Manufacturing,
- AIDEAS – 101057294 – AI Driven industrial Equipment product life cycle boosting Agility, Sustainability and resilience;
- AGILEHAND – 101092043 – Smart Grading, Handling and Packaging Solutions for Soft and Deformable Products in Agile and Reconfigurable Lines
Applicants may be any Portuguese national, foreign and stateless candidates that hold the following requirements:
- PHD in Electrotechnical and Computer Engineering (preferential) or similar.
- Specialization in “Industrial Information Systems” (preferential).
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in applied research, working in multinational and multidisciplinary teams such as the ones of European research projects:
- Timely execution of R&D according to defined project plans;
- Efficient communication with different project partners;
- Support the coordination of junior researchers and developers
- Support to the preparation of new project proposals;
- Knowledgeable in the application of methodologies and technologies for digital transformation within different sectors of society, including manufacturing, maritime, or defense:
- Self-Sustainable Interoperability
- Interoperability Monitoring and Assessment
- Internet of Things
- Embedded Systems and Middleware
- Experience in the organization of international events such as workshops and conferences;
- Fluency in portuguese and English (written and spoken) - mandatory;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Experience in preparing project deliverables and reports;
- Proactivity and ability to work under pressure.
- Immediate availability (mandatory).
- Administrative Procedure Code, as republished in Decree-Law nº 4/2015, from 7th January in its current version (CPA).