Call for a Senior Research Technician - 1 Vacancy (CTTI_06_DEZ_2022@UNINOVA)
UNINOVA – Instituto de Desenvolvimento de Novas Tecnologias, by decision of the Executive Committee, opens an international call to hire a Senior Research Technician, under the Special Investigator regime, over a fixed term contract and in part-time under the following Research projects funded by the European Commission's Horizon 2020 and H2020 programmes:
- POCITYF – 864400 – a positive city transformation framework, towards smarter and greener cities;
- IANOS – 957810 – IntegrAted SolutioNs for the DecarbOnization and Smartification of Islands;
- TExTOUR – 101004687 – Social Innovation and TEchnologies for sustainable growth through participative cultural TOURism
- TeleRehaB DSS – 101057747 - TeleRehabilitation of Balance clinical and economic Decision Support System;
- XpanDH – 101095594 - Expanding Digital Health through a pan-European EHRxF-based Ecosystem;
- RE4DY – 101058384 – European Data as a PRoduct Value Ecosystems for Resilient Factory 4.0 Product and ProDuction ContinuitY and Sustainability;
- AIDEAS – 101057294 – AI Driven industrial Equipment product life cycle boosting Agility, Sustainability and resilience;
- COMMUNITAS – 101096508 – Bound to accelerate the roll-out and expansion of Energy Communities and empower consumers as fully- fledged energy market players;
- AGILEHAND – 101092043 – Smart Grading, Handling and Packaging Solutions for Soft and Deformable Products in Agile and Reconfigurable Lines.
Admission Requirements/Profile of Candidates:
Applicants may be any Portuguese national, foreign and stateless candidates that hold the following requirements:
- Degree in engineering or similar.
- Minimum of 10 years of proven experience in research projects administrative management, working in multinational and multidisciplinary teams such as the ones of European research projects:
- Project budget control and management;
- Management of administrative project tasks;
- Administrative and Financial Assistance to project coordination;
- Organization of project meetings;
- Experience in the design and implementation of project dissemination strategies, including the organization of international events such as workshops and conferences;
- Fluency in portuguese and English (written and spoken) - mandatory;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Experience in preparing project deliverables and reports;
- Proactivity and ability to work under pressure.
- Immediate availability (mandatory)
- Residence in the Metropolitan Area of Lisbon.
- Administrative Procedure Code, as republished in Decree-Law nº 4/2015, from 7th January in its current version (CPA).