Call for a Senior Research Technician - 1 Vacancy (CTTI_03_DEZ_2022@UNINOVA)
Date to display
UNINOVA – Instituto de Desenvolvimento de Novas Tecnologias, by decision of the Executive Committee, opens an international call to hire a Senior Research Technician, under the Special Investigator regime, over a fixed term contract and in part-time under the following Research projects funded by the European Commission's Horizon 2020 and H2020 programmes:
- SMART4HEALTH – 826117 - Citizen-centred EU-EHR exchange for personalised health
- Smart Bear – 857172 – Smart Big Data Platform to Offer Evidence-based Personalised Support for Healthy and Independent Living at Home
- AGILEHAND – 101092043 – Smart Grading, Handling and Packaging Solutions for Soft and Deformable Products in Agile and Reconfigurable Lines
Admission Requirements/Profile of Candidates:
Applicants may be any Portuguese national, foreign and stateless candidates that hold the following requirements:
- Master of Science in Computer Science and Engineering
- Specialization in “knowledge Representation and Reasoning”
- Knowledge in:
- Industrial Information Systems;
- Enterprise Interoperability;
- Systems Analysis;
- Big Data and Data Integration;
- Cyber-Physical Systems;
- Internet of Things
- Minimum of 3 years of experience, in applied research, participating in European research collaborative projects such as those of H2020
- Experience technology transfer for industry and society in general (preferential)
- Highly motivated to work in the health sector
- Experience in the organization of international events such as scientific conferences;
- Experience in preparing project deliverables and reports.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English, written and spoken (mandatory).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dynamism and ability to perform different tasks.
- Immediate availability
- Administrative Procedure Code, as republished in Decree-Law nº 4/2015, from 7th January in its current version (CPA).