Call for a Researcher - 2 Vacancies (Re4dy)
Call is open for the award of 2 (two) Research Fellowship (BI) at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies within the scope of the RE4DY – 101058384 – European Data as a PRoduct Value Ecosystems for Resilient Factory 4.0 Product and ProDuction ContinuitY and Sustainability project, funded by the EU HORIZON Program, for the development of R&D activities to be carried out by doctoral students or by graduates and masters enrolled in courses not leading to an academic degree, under the following conditions:
Area: Electrical and Computer Engineering
Recipient admission requirements /Profile:
- Be enrolled in a PhD or be a graduate and master enrolled in a non-academic degree course;
- Not exceed, with the conclusion of the scholarship contract in question, including possible renewals, a cumulative period of 4 (four) years if you are enrolled in a Doctorate and 1 (one) year if you are a master enrolled in a non-academic degree for this type of scholarship;
- Knowledge in: i) Programming: Python, Matlab; ii) Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning and Data Mining
- Experienced in European research projects, minimum 3 years (mandatory).
- Immediate Availability
- Residence in the Metropolitan Area of Lisbon.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (Mandatory).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidates who have obtained the degree abroad must have the degree recognized in Portugal, pursuant to Decree-Law No. 66/2018 of August 16th.