Call for a Researcher - 2 Vacancies (Pocityf)
Date to display
Call is open for the award of 2 (two) Research Fellowship (BI) at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies within the scope of the POCITYF – 864400 - a positive city transformation framework, towards smarter and greener cities project, funded by the H2020 Programme of the EU, for the development of R&D activities to be carried out by doctoral students or by graduates and masters enrolled in courses not leading to an academic degree, under the following conditions:
Area: Electrical and Computer Engineering
Recipient admission requirements /Profile:
- Be enrolled in a PhD or be a graduate and master enrolled in a non-academic degree course in the area of Electrical and Computer Engineering;
- Not exceed, with the conclusion of the scholarship contract in question, including possible renewals, a cumulative period of 4 (four) years if you are enrolled in a Doctorate and 1 (one) year if you are a master enrolled in a non-academic degree for this type of scholarship;
- Knowledge in: i) Databases; ii) Big Data and data analysis with the objective to aggregate, storage and obtain relevant data for the development of algorithms to support decision making; iii) Development and testing of web-based platforms for services sharing.
- Experienced in European research projects;
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (Mandatory).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Immediate availability
- Residence in the Metropolitan Area of Lisbon
Candidates who have obtained the degree abroad must have the degree recognized in Portugal, pursuant to Decree-Law No. 66/2018 of August 16th.