Call for a Researcher - 2 Vacancies (Capture)
Call is open for the award of 2 (two) Research Initiation Fellowship (BII) at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies within the scope of the project CAPTURE - PTDC/EEI-AUT/1732/2020 - shuttle drone for launch and capture in cooperative and non-cooperative scenarios (https://bit.ly/CaptureProj), with the financial support of the FCT/MCTES OE Budget component, for the development of R&D activities to be carried out by students enrolled in a Higher Professional Technical Course, in a Bachelor’s (licenciatura) degree, in the 180 credits corresponding to the first six curricular semesters of an integrated master's degree or to develop research work associated with obtaining diplomas non-degree granting, namely advanced training courses or postgraduate courses, under the following conditions:
Area: Control and Decision Systems and Robotics
Recipient admission requirements /Profile:
- Have not benefited from any research grant directly or indirectly financed by the Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia, I.P. awarded under the terms of the Research Fellowship Statute (EBI).
- Be enrolled in a programme on Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- Good academic performance in courses of the scientific area of systems and control.
- Have experience in modeling and control of aerial systems, focused either on fixed-wing or rotary-wing aircraft for each of the scolarships.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English, written and spoken.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidates who have obtained the degree abroad must have the degree recognized in Portugal, pursuant to Decree-Law No. 66/2018 of August 16th.