Call for a Researcher - 1 Vacancy (TExTOUR)
Call is open for the award of 1 (one) Research Fellowship (BI) at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies within the scope of the TExTOUR – 101004687 – Social Innovation and TEchnologies for sustainable growth through participative cultural TOURism, funded by the H2020 Program EU, for the development of R&D activities to be carried out by doctoral students or by graduates and masters enrolled in courses not leading to an academic degree, under the following conditions:
Area: Electrical and Computer Engineering
Recipient admission requirements /Profile:
- Be enrolled in a PhD or be a graduate and master enrolled in a non-academic degree course in Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- Not exceed, with the conclusion of the scholarship contract in question, an accumulated period of 2 (two) years, consecutive or interspersed, if is a master enrolled in a non-academic degree course, or of 4 (four) years if enrolled in a Doctorate.
- Knowledge in: i) Database; ii) Big Data and data analysis with the objective to aggregate, storage and obtain relevant data for the development of algorithms to support decision making. (Mandatory); iii) Development and testing of web-based platforms for services sharing.
- Experienced in European research projects. (Mandatory)
- Residence in the Metropolitan Area of Lisbon.
- Immediate availability. (Mandatory)
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (Mandatory).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidates who have obtained the degree abroad must have the degree recognized in Portugal, pursuant to Decree-Law No. 66/2018 of August 16th.