Call for a Researcher - 1 Vacancy (SOLSTICE)
Date to display
Call is open for the award of 1 (one) Research Fellowship (BI) at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies within the scope of the project SOLSTICE – 963599 – Sodium-Zinc molten salt batteries for low-cost stationary storage, funded by the European Commission for the development of R&D activities to be carried out by doctoral students or by graduates and masters enrolled in courses not leading to an academic degree, under the following conditions:
Area: Robotics and Integrated Manufacturing
Recipient admission requirements /Profile:
- Be enrolled in a PhD or be a graduate and master enrolled in a non-academic degree course in Electrotechnical and Computer Engineering.
- Not exceed, with the conclusion of the scholarship contract in question, including possible renewals, a cumulative period of 4 (four) years if you are enrolled in a Doctorate and 1 (one) year if you are a master enrolled in a non-academic degree for this type of scholarship.
- Academic training in Computer Engineering, Electrotechnical Engineering, Electrotechnical and Computer engineering or similar.
- Good knowledge in Methods and Techniques of Scientific Research.
- Previous experience in European and national research projects.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese, written and spoken (mandatory).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Candidates who have obtained the degree abroad must have the degree recognized in Portugal, pursuant to Decree-Law No. 66/2018 of August 16th.