Call for a Researcher - 1 Vacancy (Smart4Health_8_BII.14.09.22)
Call is open for the award of 1 (one) Research Initiation Fellowship (BII) at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies within the scope of the project SMART4HEALTH – 826117 – Citizen-centred EU-EHR exchange for personalised health, funded by the European Commission, for the development of R&D activities to be carried out by students enrolled in a Higher Professional Technical Course, in a Bachelor’s (licenciatura) degree, in the 180 credits corresponding to the first six curricular semesters of an integrated master's degree or to develop research work associated with obtaining diplomas non-degree granting, namely advanced training courses or postgraduate courses, under the following conditions:
Area: Sports Science and Physical Education
Recipient admission requirements /Profile:
- Have not benefited from any research grant directly or indirectly financed by the Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia, I.P. awarded under the terms of the Research Fellowship Statute (EBI);
- Be enrolled in a course in the area of Sports Science and Physical Education;
- Have training in Physical Education and Sport Sciences (Mandatory);
- Have experience in muscle physiotherapy, handling equipment and therapy software such as Health Monitor & Health Gateway and lumbar extension equipment (MedX LE) (Mandatory);
- MedX Certification (Mandatory);
- Familiarity with the Health and Social System in the Autonomous Region of Madeira
- Immediate Availability (work to be developed in the Autonomous Region of Madeira);
- Fluent in Portuguese and English, written and spoken.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidates who have obtained the degree abroad must have the degree recognized in Portugal, pursuant to Decree-Law No. 66/2018 of August 16th.