Call for a Researcher - 1 Vacancy (Smart4Health_7_BI.14.09.22)
Call is open for the award of 1 (one) Research Fellowship (BI) at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies within the scope of the project SMART4HEALTH – 826117 - Citizen-centred EU-EHR exchange for personalised health, funded by the European Commission, for the development of R&D activities to be carried out by Master’s or Integrated Master’s students or holders of a Master’s and Bachelor’s degree (equivalent to a Licenciatura) enrolled in a course that is non-degree granting, under the following conditions:
Area: Sports Science and Physical Education
Recipient admission requirements /Profile:
- Be enrolled in a Masters degree or be a graduate in a non-academic degree course in the Sports Science and Physical Education area;
- Not exceed, with the conclusion of the scholarship contract in question, including possible renewals, a cumulative period of 2 (two) years if you are enrolled in a Master or Integrated Master and 1 (one) year if you are a graduate and a master enrolled in a non-academic degree for this type of scholarship;
- Have training in Physical Education and Sport Sciences (Mandatory);
- Have experience in muscle physiotherapy, handling equipment and therapy software such as Health Monitor & Health Gateway and lumbar extension equipment (MedX LE) (Mandatory);
- MedX Certification (Mandatory);
- Familiarity with the Health and Social System in the Autonomous Region of Madeira;
- Immediate Availability (work to be developed in the Autonomous Region of Madeira);
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (Mandatory);
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidates who have obtained the degree abroad must have the degree recognized in Portugal, pursuant to Decree-Law No. 66/2018 of August 16th.