Call for a Researcher - 1 Vacancy (Smart4Health_2_BI.6.07.22)
Call is open for the award of 1 (one) Research Fellowship (BI) at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies within the scope of the project SMART4HEALTH – 826117 - Citizen-centred EU-EHR exchange for personalised health, funded by the European Commission, for the development of R&D activities to be carried out by doctoral students or by graduates and masters enrolled in courses not leading to an academic degree, under the following conditions:
Area: Electrical and Computer Sciences Engineering
Recipient admission requirements /Profile:
- Be enrolled in a PhD or be a graduate and master enrolled in a non-academic degree course in the area of Electrical and Computer Engineering;
- Not exceed, with the conclusion of the scholarship contract in question, including possible renewals, a cumulative period of 4 (four) years if you are enrolled in a Doctorate and 1 (one) year if you are a master enrolled in a non-academic degree for this type of scholarship;
- Knowledge in:
- Industry 4.0 and Smart Manufacturing
- Dynamic Scheduling and Optimization
- The preparation and submission of proposal for national and international projects
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (mandatory).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Residence in the Metropolitan Area of Lisbon.
Candidates who have obtained the degree abroad must have the degree recognized in Portugal, pursuant to Decree-Law No. 66/2018 of August 16th.