Call for a Researcher - 1 Vacancy (Smart4Health_1_BI.6.07.22)
Call is open for the award of 1 (one) Research Fellowship (BI) at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies within the scope of the project SMART4HEALTH – 826117 - Citizen-centred EU-EHR exchange for personalised health, funded by the European Commission, for the development of R&D activities to be carried out by Master’s or Integrated Master’s students or holders of a Master’s and Bachelor’s degree (equivalent to a Licenciatura) enrolled in a course that is non-degree granting, under the following conditions:
Area: Electrical and Computer Sciences Engineering, Design and Multimedia
Recipient admission requirements /Profile:
- Be enrolled in a Master or Integrated Master or be a graduate and master enrolled in a non-academic degree course;
- Not exceed, with the conclusion of the scholarship contract in question, including possible renewals, a cumulative period of 2 (two) years if you are enrolled in a Master or Integrated Master and 1 (one) year if you are a graduate and a master enrolled in a non-academic degree for this type of scholarship;
- Experienced in:
- National and international projects in aspects related to dissemination and exploitation
- The preparation and submission of proposal for national and international projects
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (mandatory).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Residence in the Metropolitan Area of Lisbon
Candidates who have obtained the degree abroad must have the degree recognized in Portugal, pursuant to Decree-Law No. 66/2018 of August 16th.