CALL FOR A Researcher - 1 Vacancy (Smart4Health)
Call is open for the award of 1 (one) Research Fellowship (BI) at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies within the scope of the project H2020-SC1-DTH-2018-1- (GA 826117) Smart4Health “Citizen-centred EU-EHR exchange for personalised health” funded by the European Commission, for the development of R&D activities to be carried out by doctoral students or by graduates and masters enrolled in courses not leading to an academic degree, under the following conditions:
Area: Sports Science and Physical Education
Recipient admission requirements /Profile:
- Be enrolled in a PhD or be a graduate and master enrolled in a non-academic degree course in the Sports Science and Physical Education area;
- Not exceed, with the conclusion of the scholarship contract in question, including possible renewals, a cumulative period of 4 (four) years if you are enrolled in a Doctorate and 1 (one) year if you are a master enrolled in a non-academic degree for this type of scholarship;
- Have training in Physical Education and Sport Sciences; (Mandatory)
- Have experience in muscle physiotherapy, handling equipment and therapy software such as Health Monitor & Health Gateway and lumbar extension equipment (MedX LE) (Mandatory)
- MedX Certification (Mandatory)
- Familiarity with the Health and Social System in the Autonomous Region of Madeira
- Immediate Availability (work to be developed in the Autonomous Region of Madeira)
- Experienced in European Research Projects.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (Mandatory).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.