Call for a Researcher - 1 Vacancy (SENTINEL)
Call is open for the award of 1 (one) Research Fellowship (BI) at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies within the scope of the project SENTINEL – 101021659 - Bridging the security, privacy and data protection gap for smaller enterprises in Europe, funded by the European Commission, for the development of R&D activities to be carried out by Master’s or Integrated Master’s students or holders of a Master’s and Bachelor’s degree (equivalent to a Licenciatura) enrolled in a course that is non-degree granting, under the following conditions:
Area: Electrical and Computer Sciences Engineering
Recipient admission requirements /Profile:
- Be enrolled in a Master or Integrated Master or be a graduate and master enrolled in a non-academic degree course;
- Not exceed, with the conclusion of the scholarship contract in question, including possible renewals, a cumulative period of 2 (two) years if you are enrolled in a Master or Integrated Master and 1 (one) year if you are a graduate and a master enrolled in a non-academic degree for this type of scholarship;
- Knowledge in:
- Programming: Java, C/ C++, C#, Python,, AutoIt, SQL, React
- Android and Electrical Circuits
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (mandatory).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Residence in the Metropolitan Area of Lisbon.
Candidates who have obtained the degree abroad must have the degree recognized in Portugal, pursuant to Decree-Law No. 66/2018 of August 16th.