Call for a Researcher - 1 Vacancy ROBUST)
Call is open for the award of 1 (one) Research Fellowship (BI) at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies under the project ROBUST - EXPL/EEI-EEE/0776/2021 - Fontes de Entropia Baseadas em Osciladores para Sistemas IoT Seguros, funded by the Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT), for the development of R&D activities to be carried out by PhD students or graduates and masters enrolled in non-academic degree courses, under the following conditions:
Area: Electrotechnical and Computer Engineering and related fields
Recipient admission requirements /Profile:
- be enrolled in a PhD or be a graduate and master enrolled in a non-academic degree course;
- not exceed, with the conclusion of the scholarship contract in question, an accumulated period of 2 (two) years, consecutive or interspersed, if is a master enrolled in a non-academic degree course, or of 4 (four) years if enrolled enrolled in a PhD programme;
- Preferential factors:
- Experience in the design of CMOS integrated circuits, for TRNG and PUF implementations.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team in an international environment and to work autonomously.
- Strong interest in applied research and science.
- Excellent communication skills
Candidates who have obtained the degree abroad must have the degree recognized in Portugal, pursuant to Decree-Law No. 66/2018 of August 16th.