Call for a Researcher - 1 Vacancy (Pocityf)
Call is open for the award of 1 (one) Research Fellowship (BI) at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies within the scope of the POCITYF – 864400 - a positive city transformation framework, towards smarter and greener cities project, funded by the H2020 Programme of the EU, for the development of R&D activities to be carried out by out by Master’s or Integrated Master’s students or holders of a Master’s and Bachelor’s degree (equivalent to a Licenciatura) enrolled in a course that is non-degree granting, under the following conditions:
Area: Electrical and Computer Engineering
Recipient admission requirements /Profile:
- Be enrolled in a Master or Integrated Master or be a graduate and master enrolled in a non-academic degree course; (Electrical and Computer Engineering – Disciplinary Area of Digital and Perceptual Systems).
- Not exceed, with the conclusion of the scholarship contract in question, including possible renewals, a cumulative period of 2 (two) years if you are enrolled in a Master or Integrated Master and 1 (one) year if you are a graduate and a master enrolled in a non-academic degree for this type of scholarship.
- Knowledge in:
- Development of measurement systems
- ESP32 microcontroller-based solutions
- Cyber-Physical Production Systems, Internet of Things
- Programming: Java, C.
- Immediate availability.
- Residence in the Metropolitan Area of Lisbon.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (Mandatory).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidates who have obtained the degree abroad must have the degree recognized in Portugal, pursuant to Decree-Law No. 66/2018 of August 16th.