Call for a Researcher - 1 Vacancy (POCITYF)
Call is open for the award of 1 (one) Research Fellowship (BI) at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies within the scope of the POCITYF – 864400 - a positive city transformation framework, towards smarter and greener cities, funded by the European Commission's Program H2020, for the development of R&D activities to be carried out by doctoral students or by graduates and masters enrolled in courses not leading to an academic degree, under the following conditions:
Area: Electrical and Computer Sciences Engineering
Recipient admission requirements /Profile:
- Be enrolled in a PhD or be a graduate and master enrolled in a non-academic degree course;
- Not exceed, with the conclusion of the scholarship contract in question, including possible renewals, a cumulative period of 4 (four) years if you are enrolled in a Doctorate and 1 (one) year if you are a master enrolled in a non-academic degree for this type of scholarship;
- Deep knowledge in databases
- Big Data and data analysis with the objective to aggregate, storage and obtain relevant data for the development of algorithms to support decision making
- Development and testing of web-based platforms for services sharing.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (Mandatory).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidates who have obtained the degree abroad must have the degree recognized in Portugal, pursuant to Decree-Law No. 66/2018 of August 16th.