Call for a Researcher - 1 Vacancy (INEDIT)
Date to display
Call is open for the award of 1 (one) Research Fellowship (BI) at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies within the scope of the INEDIT – 869952 – open INnovation Ecosystems for Do It Together process project, funded by the EU H2020 Programme, for the development of R&D activities to be carried out by doctoral students or by graduates and masters enrolled in courses not leading to an academic degree, under the following conditions:
Area: Electrical and Computer Engineering
Recipient admission requirements /Profile:
- Be enrolled in a PhD or be a graduate and master enrolled in a non-academic degree course in areas related with Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Science (mandatory).
- Not exceed, with the conclusion of the scholarship contract in question, including possible renewals, a cumulative period of 4 (four) years if you are enrolled in a Doctorate and 1 (one) year if you are a master enrolled in a non-academic degree for this type of scholarship.
- Have recognised knowledge in supporting tools for Active Assisted Living to be integrated in smartification processes in furniture.
- Experienced in European research projects, minimum 3 years (mandatory).
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (mandatory).
- Good organization, communication, and time management skills.
- Dynamism and ability to perform different tasks.
- Immediate availability.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (Mandatory).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidates who have obtained the degree abroad must have the degree recognized in Portugal, pursuant to Decree-Law No. 66/2018 of August 16th.