Call for a Researcher - 1 Vacancy (Impactour)
Call is open for the award of 1 (one) Research Fellowship (BI) at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies within the scope of the IMPACTOUR – 870747 – IMproving Sustainable Development Policies and PrActices to assess, diversify and foster Cultural TOURism in European regions and areas project, funded by the H2020 Program of the EU, for the development of R&D activities to be carried out by doctoral students or by graduates and masters enrolled in courses not leading to an academic degree, under the following conditions:
Area: Electrical and Computer Engineering
Recipient admission requirements /Profile:
- Be enrolled in a PhD or be a graduate and master enrolled in a non-academic degree course in the area of Electrical and Computer Engineering;
- Not exceed, with the conclusion of the scholarship contract in question, including possible renewals, a cumulative period of 4 (four) years if you are enrolled in a Doctorate and 1 (one) year if you are a master enrolled in a non-academic degree for this type of scholarship;
- Knowledge in: i) Programming: Java, C; ii) Cyber-Physical Production Systems, Internet of Things; iii) Scientific Research and Writing; iv) Experienced in elaborating EC project deliverables
- Experienced in European research projects, minimum 3 years (mandatory).
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (Mandatory).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidates who have obtained the degree abroad must have the degree recognized in Portugal, pursuant to Decree-Law No. 66/2018 of August 16th.