Call for a Researcher - 1 Vacancy (IDS-PAPER )
Date to display
Call is open for the award of 1 (one) Research Grant under the Research Project IDS-PAPER - PTDC/CTM-PAM/4241/2020 - Intelligent Paper for identification systems, for the development of R&D activities to be carried out by PhD students or graduates and masters enrolled in non-academic degree courses, financed by only one component of the state budget - OE, under the following conditions:
Scientific Area: Materials Science
Recipient admission requirements /Profile:
- be enrolled in a PhD or be a graduate and master enrolled in a non-academic degree course;
- not exceed, with the conclusion of the scholarship contract in question, an accumulated period of 2 (two) years, consecutive or interspersed, if is a master enrolled in a non-academic degree course, or of 4 (four) years if enrolled enrolled in a PhD programme;
- have a Master in the areas of Electrotechnical Engineering, Micro and Nanotechnologies Engineering, or related fields.
- Experience in design and simulation of circuits based on oxide thin film transistors;
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team in an international environment and to work autonomously.
- Strong interest in applied research and science.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English.
Candidates who have obtained the degree abroad must have the degree recognized in Portugal, pursuant to Decree-Law No. 66/2018 of August 16th.