CALL FOR A Researcher - 1 Vacancy (ICU4Covid)
A call for tender for the award of 1 Research Grant (BI) is open at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies under the project ICU4Covid - 10106000 - Cyber-Physical Intensive Care Medical System for Covid-19, funded by the H2020 Program EU, for the development of R&D activities to be carried out by Master’s or Integrated Master’s students or holders of a Master’s and Bachelor’s degree enrolled in a course that is non-degree granting, under the following conditions:
Scientific Area: Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Be enrolled in a Master or Integrated Master or be a graduate and master enrolled in a non-academic degree course in areas related with in Electrical Engineering or similar. (mandatory)
- Not exceed, with the conclusion of the scholarship contract in question, including possible renewals, a cumulative period of 2 (two) years if you are enrolled in a Master or Integrated Master and 1 (one) year if you are a graduate and a master enrolled in a non-academic degree for this type of scholarship
- Knowledge in:
- Programming: Java, C and Python.
- IoT solutions for Data processing and Acquisition.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English, written and spoken (mandatory).
- Good organization, communication and time management skills.
- Dynamism and ability to perform different tasks.
- Immediate availability.
- Residence in the Metropolitan Area of Lisbon