Call for a Researcher - 1 Vacancy (i4Q, AIDEAS, RE4DY)
UNINOVA – Instituto de Desenvolvimento de Novas Tecnologias, by decision of the Executive Committee, opens an international call to hire 1 (one) Researcher, in the form of an Unfixed-Term Contract and at full-time under the following Research Projects funded by the H2020 Programme from the European Commission:
- i4Q – 958205 – Industrial Data Services for Quality Control in Smart Manufacturing;
- AIDEAS – 101057294 – AI Driven industrial Equipment product life cycle boosting Agility, Sustainability and resilience;
- RE4DY – 101058384 – European Data as a PRoduct Value Ecosystems for Resilient Factory 4.0 Product and ProDuction ContinuitY and Sustainability.
Admission Requirements/Profile of Candidates:
Applicants may be any Portuguese national, foreign and stateless candidates that hold the following requirements:
- Degree in informatic engineering or similar.
- Minimum 3 years of experience, focusing on the following areas/technologies:
- Knowledge in front-end development (HTML, CSS, jQuery, React.js).
- Experience in the development of technical architectures for back-end and front-end.
- Knowledge in database technologies (RDBMS, NoSQL, Time Series Databases).
- Knowledge in Data Mining, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data analytics, etc.
- Knowledge in containerization technologies (docker, kubernetes).
- Experience as a team leader or full-stack developer.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English, written and spoken (mandatory).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dynamism and ability to perform different tasks.
- Immediate availability and Residence in the Metropolitan Area of Lisbon (mandatory).