Call for a Researcher - 1 Vacancy (GrAlpe)
Call is open for the award of 1 (one) Research Fellowship (BI) at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies within the scope of the SUB-GRANT AGREEMENT CONTRACT DIH4AI OC1 008- GrAIpe - Sub-Project AI-based Diseases Detection and Precision Spraying in Portuguese Vineyards, for the development of R&D activities to be carried out by doctoral students or by graduates and masters enrolled in courses not leading to an academic degree, under the following conditions:
Area: Robotics and Integrated Manufacturing
Recipient admission requirements /Profile:
- Be enrolled in a PhD or be a graduate and master enrolled in a non-academic degree course in the area of Agro-industrial Technologies;
- Not exceed, with the conclusion of the scholarship contract in question, including possible renewals, a cumulative period of 4 (four) years if you are enrolled in a Doctorate and 1 (one) year if you are a master enrolled in a non-academic degree for this type of scholarship
- MSc in Food Technology and Safety
- Experience in National and international projects in aspects related to data analysis and machine learning;
- Experience in designing and implementing smart farming data-driven systems;
- Experience preparing, coordinating and submitting national and/or international projects;
- Fluent in Portuguese and English, written and spoken (mandatory).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidates who have obtained the degree abroad must have the degree recognized in Portugal, pursuant to Decree-Law No. 66/2018 of August 16th.