Call for a Researcher - 1 Vacancy (FOCOR)
Call is open for the award of one (1) Research Fellowship (BI) at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies within the scope of the project FOCOR - PCIF/MPG/0086/2017 – Using Unmanned Aerial Vehicles to Assist Prescribed Fires and Detect Rekindles in Wildfire Management, for the development of R&D activities to be carried out by doctoral students or by graduates and masters enrolled in courses not leading to an academic degree, under the following conditions:
Area: Electrical and Computer Engineering
Recipient admission requirements /Profile:
- Be enrolled in a PhD or be a graduate and master enrolled in a non-academic degree course;
- Not exceed, with the conclusion of the scholarship contract in question, including possible renewals, a cumulative period of 4 (four) years if you are enrolled in a Doctorate and 1 (one) year if you are a master enrolled in a non-academic degree for this type of scholarship;
- Academic education in Computer Engineering, Electrical, Electrical and Computer Engineering or similar.
- Good knowledge of Cyber Physical Systems and experience in working with autonomous robots.
- Good Knowledge on Control Systems
- Good knowledge of Scientific Research Methods and Techniques.
- Knowledge of Entrepreneurship Methods.
- Experience of organizing international scientific events.
- Previous experience in national research projects.
- Experience in Cybersecurity.
- Experience in Autonomous Robots.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (Mandatory).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidates who have obtained the degree abroad must have the degree recognized in Portugal, pursuant to Decree-Law No. 66/2018 of August 16th.