Call for a Researcher - 1 Vacancy (FAITH)
Call is open for the award of 1 (one) Research Fellowship (BI) at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies within the scope of the FAITH - 875358 - a Federated Artificial Intelligence solution for moniToring mental Health status after cancer treatment project, funded by the H2020 Programme of the EU, for the development of R&D activities to be carried out by doctoral students or by graduates and masters enrolled in courses not leading to an academic degree, under the following conditions:
Area: Electrical and Computer Engineering
Recipient admission requirements /Profile:
- Be enrolled in a PhD or be a graduate and master enrolled in a non-academic degree course.
- Not exceed, with the conclusion of the scholarship contract in question, an accumulated period of 2 (two) years, consecutive or interspersed, if is a master enrolled in a non-academic degree course, or of 4 (four) years if enrolled in a Doctorate;
- Be attending a doctoral program at the Faculty of Science and Technology of Universidade Nova de Lisboa (preferential)
- Experience in Portuguese and international research projects in aspects related to data analysis and machine learning; (Mandatory)
- Experience in deliverables in research projects
- Experience in the development of security mechanisms, namely based in DLT mechanisms (Preferential);
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (Mandatory).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Immediate availability. (Mandatory)
- Residence in the Metropolitan Area of Lisbon (preferential)
Candidates who have obtained the degree abroad must have the degree recognized in Portugal, pursuant to Decree-Law No. 66/2018 of August 16th.