Call for a Researcher - 1 Vacancy (EMERGE)
Date to display
Call is open for the award of 1 (one) Research Grant under the Research Project “Emerging Printed Electronics Research Infrastructure” (EMERGE, GA 101008701) funded by the H2020 Programme from the European Commission, for the development of R&D activities to be carried out by PhD students or graduates and masters enrolled in non-academic degree courses, under the following conditions:
Scientific Area: Materials Science
Recipient admission requirements /Profile:
- be enrolled in a PhD or be a graduate and master enrolled in a non-academic degree course;
- not exceed, with the conclusion of the scholarship contract in question, an accumulated period of 2 (two) years, consecutive or interspersed, if is a master enrolled in a non-academic degree course, or of 4 (four) years if enrolled in a Doctorate;
- have a Master in the areas of Chemistry, Physics Engineering, Materials Science, Micro and Nanotechnologies Engineering, or related fields;
- Experience in synthesis of oxide nanostructures, ink formulation and printed electronic applications on flexible substrates, including paper;
- Experience in electrical characterization of electronic devices;
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team in an international environment and to work autonomously;
- Strong interest in applied research and science;
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English.
Candidates who have obtained the degree abroad must have the degree recognized in Portugal, pursuant to Decree-Law No. 66/2018 of August 16th.