Call for a Researcher - 1 Vacancy (EMERGE)
UNINOVA – Instituto de Desenvolvimento de Novas Tecnologias, by decision of the Executive Committee, opens an international call to hire a Researcher, in the form of an Unfixed-Term Contract and in exclusivity under the Research Project EMERGE – 101008701 – Emerging Printed Electronics Research Infrastructure, funded by the H2020 Programme from the European Commission and under the scientific coordination of Professor Rodrigo Ferrão de Paiva Martins, PhD.
Admission Requirements/Profile of the Candidate:
Applicants may be any Portuguese national, foreign or stateless, holders of a PhD degree in Materials Engineering, Nanotechnologies and Nanosciences, Physics or similar areas, duly registered and/or recognized in Portugal and that holds the following requirements:
- Experience in development of inks to print electronic materials, with emphasis on those including cellulose-based binders and oxide nanostructures;
- Experience in inkjet and screen printing of electronic material inks;
- Experience in developing cellulose-based electrolytes;
- Experience in electronic device integration using printing technologies (e.g., transistors, sensors)
- Experience in electrical and electrochemical characterization of materials and devices;
- Previous research training activities, such as guidance of students in research projects, training of students in courses related to printed/flexible electronics, lecturer at workshops, etc.;
- Solid knowledge on the multiplicity of fabrication/characterization techniques relevant for flexible electronics;
- Previous experience in national/European collaborative projects, particularly on preparing periodic reports and/or deliverables;
- Experience with research proposals submission;
- Scientific publications in journals with high impact factor on the topics mentioned above;
- Fluency in English (writing, understanding and speaking).