CALL FOR A Researcher - 1 Vacancy (EMERGE)
UNINOVA – Instituto de Desenvolvimento de Novas Tecnologias, by decision of the Executive Committee, opens an international call to hire a Researcher, in the form of an Unfixed-Term Contract and in exclusivity under the Research Project “Emerging Printed Electronics Research Infrastructure” (EMERGE, GA 101008701) funded by the H2020 Programme from the European Commission and under the scientific coordination of Professor Rodrigo Ferrão de Paiva Martins, PhD.
Admission Requirements/Profile of the Candidate:
Applicants may be any Portuguese national, foreign or stateless, holders of a PhD degree in Materials Engineering, Nanotechnologies and Nanosciences, Physics or similar areas, duly registered and/or recognized in Portugal and that holds the following requirements:
- Experience in oxide nanomaterials synthesis by solution processing routes;
- Experience in integration of oxide nanomaterials into devices such as transistors, sensors and nanogenerators;
- Experience in lithography processes (e.g., optical, e-beam, nanoimprint);
- Experience in characterization of nanomaterials and devices (e.g., electrical characterization, SEM, XRD);
- Previous research training activities, such as guidance of students in research projects, training of students in courses related to fabrication/characterization of materials/devices, lecturer at workshops, etc.;
- Solid knowledge on the multiplicity of fabrication/characterization techniques relevant for flexible electronics;
- Previous experience in European collaborative projects, particularly on preparing periodic reports and/or deliverables;
- Experience with research proposals submission;
- Scientific publications in journals with high impact factor on the topics mentioned above
- Fluency in English (writing, understanding and speaking).