Call for a Researcher - 1 Vacancy (CTTI_04_DEZ_2022@UNINOVA)
UNINOVA – Instituto de Desenvolvimento de Novas Tecnologias, by decision of the Executive Committee, opens an international call to hire a Principal Researcher, under the Special Investigator regime, over a fixed term contract and in part-time under the following Research projects funded by the European Commission's Horizon 2020 and H2020 programmes:
- SMART4HEALTH – 826117 - Citizen-centred EU-EHR exchange for personalised health
- INEDIT – 869952 – open INnovation Ecosystems for Do It Together process
- i4Q– 958205 – Industrial Data Services for Quality Control in Smart Manufacturing,
- AIDEAS – 101057294 – AI Driven industrial Equipment product life cycle boosting Agility, Sustainability and resilience;
- COMMUNITAS – 101096508 – Bound to accelerate the roll-out and expansion of Energy Communities and empower consumers as fully- fledged energy market players
Admission Requirements/Profile of Candidates:
Applicants may be any Portuguese national, foreign and stateless candidates that hold the following requirements:
- PHD in Electrotechnical and Computer Engineering (preferential) or similar.
- Specialization in “control and systems" (preferential).
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in applied research, working in multinational and multidisciplinary teams such as the ones of European research projects:
- Timely execution of R&D according to defined project plans
- Efficient communication with different project partners
- Support the coordination of junior researchers and developers
- Support to the preparation of new project proposals
- Knowledgeable in the application of methodologies and technologies for digital transformation within different sectors of society, including industrial, health, or occupational health:
- Control and decision support systems
- Cyber-physical systems
- Data collection systems and interoperability
- Wireless sensors and actuator networks
- Resilient systems
- Experience in the organization of international events such as workshops and conferences;
- Fluency in portuguese and English (written and spoken) - mandatory;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Experience in preparing project deliverables and reports;
- Proactivity and ability to work under pressure.
- Immediate availability (mandatory).
- Administrative Procedure Code, as republished in Decree-Law nº 4/2015, from 7th January in its current version (CPA).