Call for a Researcher - 1 Vacancy (COVOICE – DSAIPA/AI/0111/2020)
Call is open for the award of two (2) Research Fellowship´s (BI) at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies within the scope of the project COVOICE – DSAIPA/AI/0111/2020 – Ferramenta de Apoio à Identificação, Diagnóstico e Prognostico da Doença COVID-19 com recurso a Inteligência Artificial e Ciências dos Dados, for the development of R&D activities to be carried out by doctoral students or by graduates and masters enrolled in courses not leading to an academic degree, under the following conditions:
Area: Electrical and Computer Engineering
Recipient admission requirements /Profile:
- Be enrolled in a PhD or be a graduate and master enrolled in a non-academic degree course;
- Not exceed, with the conclusion of the scholarship contract in question, an accumulated period of 2 (two) years, consecutive or interspersed, if is a master enrolled in a non-academic degree course, or of 4 (four) years if enrolled in a Doctorate;
- Academic education in Computer Engineering, Electrical, Electrical and Computer Engineering or similar.
- Be attending a doctoral program in Electrical and Computing Engineering at the Faculty of Science and Technology of Universidade Nova de Lisboa (Preferential)
- Good knowledge of Cyber Physical Systems and experience in working with autonomous robots.
- Good Knowledge on Mechatronic Systems
- Good Knowledge on Intelligent Manufacturing Systems and Artificial Intelligence
- Good knowledge of Scientific Research Methods and Techniques.
- Knowledge of Entrepreneurship Methods.
- Experience of organizing international scientific events.
- Previous experience in national research projects.
- Experience in Cybersecurity.
- Experience in Autonomous Robots.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken and ability to speak Portuguese (Mandatory).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Immediate availability. (Mandatory)
- Residence in the Metropolitan Area of Lisbon (preferential)
Candidates who have obtained the degree abroad must have the degree recognized in Portugal, pursuant to Decree-Law No. 66/2018 of August 16th.