Call for a Researcher - 1 Vacancy (COMMUNITAS – 101096508)
Call is open for the award of 1 (one) Research Fellowship (BI) at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies within the scope of the COMMUNITAS – 101096508 – Bound to accelerate the roll-out and expansion of Energy Communities and empower consumers as fully- fledged energy market players project, funded by the EU HORIZON Program, for the development of R&D activities to be carried out by Master’s or Integrated Master’s students or holders of a Master’s and Bachelor’s degree (equivalent to a Licenciatura) enrolled in a course that is non-degree granting, under the following conditions:
Area: Electrical and Computer Engineering
Recipient admission requirements /Profile:
- Be enrolled in a Master or Integrated Master or be a graduate and master enrolled in a non-academic degree course.
- Not exceed, with the conclusion of the scholarship contract in question, an accumulated period of 2 (two) years, consecutive or interspersed, if is a master enrolled in a non-academic degree course, or of 2 (two) years if enrolled in a in a Master or Integrated Master.
- Knowledge in: i) Development of measurement systems; ii) Embedded systems (ESP32 microcontroller-based solutions and Arduino) and PLC: iii) Cyber-Physical Production Systems, Internet of Things; iv) Programming: C, C++; v) Power Electronics, Industrial eletronics; vi) Technical drawing and CAD
- Availability starting from July 2023. (include)
- Residence in the Metropolitan Area of Lisbon. (Mandatory)
- Fluent in English and Portuguese, written and spoken (Mandatory).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidatos que tenham obtido o grau no estrangeiro devem ter o grau reconhecido em Portugal, nos termos do Decreto-Lei n.º 66/2018, de 16 de Agosto.