Call for a Researcher - 1 Vacancy (COMMUNITAS)
Date to display
Call is open for the award of 1 (one) Research Fellowship (BI) at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies within the scope of the COMMUNITAS – 101096508 – Bound to accelerate the roll-out and expansion of Energy Communities and empower consumers as fully- fledged energy market players, funded by the EU HORIZON Program, for the development of R&D activities to be carried out by doctoral students or by graduates and masters enrolled in courses not leading to an academic degree, under the following conditions:
- Be enrolled in a PhD or be a graduate and master enrolled in a non-academic degree course;
- Not exceed, with the conclusion of the scholarship contract in question, including possible renewals, a cumulative period of 4 (four) years if you are enrolled in a Doctorate and 1 (one) year if you are a master enrolled in a non-academic degree for this type of scholarship;
- Knowledge in: i) Programming: Java, C; ii) Cyber-Physical Production Systems, Internet of Things; iii) Scientific Research and Writing; iv) Experienced in elaborating EC project deliverables
- Experienced in European research projects, minimum 3 years (mandatory).
- Immediate availability.
- Residence in the Metropolitan Area of Lisbon.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (Mandatory).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidates who have obtained the degree abroad must have the degree recognized in Portugal, pursuant to Decree-Law No. 66/2018 of August 16th.