Call for a Researcher - 1 Vacancy (AVANGARD)
Call is open for the award of 1 (one) Research Fellowship (BI) at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies within the scope of the AVANGARD – 869986 – Advanced manufacturing solutions tightly aligned with business needs project, for the development of R&D activities to be carried out by doctoral students or by graduates and masters enrolled in courses not leading to an academic degree, under the following conditions:
Area: Robotics and Integrated Manufacturing
Recipient admission requirements /Profile:
- Be enrolled in a PhD or be a graduate and master enrolled in a non-academic degree course;
- Not exceed, with the conclusion of the scholarship contract in question, including possible renewals, a cumulative period of 4 (four) years if you are enrolled in a Doctorate and 1 (one) year if you are a master enrolled in a non-academic degree for this type of scholarship;
- Experience in research projects in the area
- Knowledge and experience in designing sustainable manufacturing systems
- Experience in designing and implementing event-driven systems with publish/subscribe mechanisms in industrial environments.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (Mandatory).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidates who have obtained the degree abroad must have the degree recognized in Portugal, pursuant to Decree-Law No. 66/2018 of August 16th.