Call for a Researcher - 1 Vacancy (AIDEAS)
Date to display
Call is open for the award of 1 (one) Research Fellowship (BI) at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies within the scope of the AIDEAS – 101057294 – AI Driven industrial Equipment product life cycle boosting Agility, Sustainability and resilience, funded by the Horizon Europe, for the development of R&D activities to be carried out by doctoral students or by graduates and masters enrolled in courses not leading to an academic degree, under the following conditions:
Area: Electrical and Computer Engineering
Recipient admission requirements /Profile:
- Be enrolled in a PhD or be a graduate and master enrolled in a non-academic degree course in Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- Not exceed, with the conclusion of the scholarship contract in question, an accumulated period of 2 (two) years, consecutive or interspersed, if is a master enrolled in a non-academic degree course, or of 4 (four) years if enrolled in a Doctorate;
- Knowledge in: Programming: Java, C; Cyber-Physical Production Systems, Internet of Things; and Scientific Research and Writing (Mandatory)
- Experienced in elaborating EC project deliverables
- Experienced in European research projects, minimum 3 years (mandatory).
- Immediate availability. (Mandatory)
- Residence in the Metropolitan Area of Lisbon.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (Mandatory).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidates who have obtained the degree abroad must have the degree recognized in Portugal, pursuant to Decree-Law No. 66/2018 of August 16th.