Call for a Researcher - 1 Vacancy (AgileHand)
Call is open for the award of 1 (one) Research Fellowship (BI) at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies within the scope of the project AGILEHAND – 101092043 – Smart Grading, Handling and Packaging Solutions for Soft and Deformable Products in Agile and Reconfigurable Lines, funded by the EU HORIZON Program, for the development of R&D activities to be carried out by doctoral students or by graduates and masters enrolled in courses not leading to an academic degree, under the following conditions:
Area: Electrical and Computer Engineering
Recipient admission requirements /Profile:
- Be enrolled in a PhD or be a graduate and master enrolled in a non-academic degree course in the area of Electrical and Computer Engineering;
- Not exceed, with the conclusion of the scholarship contract in question, an accumulated period of 2 (two) years, consecutive or interspersed, if is a master enrolled in a non-academic degree course, or of 4 (four) years if enrolled in a Doctorate;
- Experience in National and international projects in aspects related to manufacturing; (Preferential)
- MSc Degree in Industrial Engineering and Management
- Be attending a doctoral program in Electrical and Computing Engineering at the Faculty of Science and Technology of Universidade Nova de Lisboa (Preferential)
- Knowledge and experience in quality control, Industry 4.0, and smart manufacturing
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (Mandatory).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Immediate availability. (Mandatory)
- Residence in the Metropolitan Area of Lisbon (preferential)
Candidates who have obtained the degree abroad must have the degree recognized in Portugal, pursuant to Decree-Law No. 66/2018 of August 16th.