Call for a Researcher - 1 Vacancy (AdVision_3)
Call is open for the award of 1 (one) Research Fellowship (BI) at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies within the scope of the provision of services "ADVISION - Trabalho de Investigação Científica e Desenvolvimento Tecnológico", for the development of R&D activities to be carried out by doctoral students or by graduates and masters enrolled in courses not leading to an academic degree, under the following conditions:
Area: Robotics and Integrated Manufacturing
Recipient admission requirements /Profile:
- Be enrolled in a PhD or be a graduate and master enrolled in a non-academic degree course in Electrical and Computer Engineering (Mandatory).
- Not exceed, with the conclusion of the scholarship contract in question, an accumulated period of 2 (two) years, consecutive or interspersed, if is a master enrolled in a non-academic degree course, or of 4 (four) years if enrolled in a Doctorate;
- MSc Degree in Electrotechnical Engineering and Computer (Mandatory).
- Be attending a doctoral program in Electrical and Computing Engineering at the Faculty of Science and Technology of Universidade Nova de Lisboa (Preferential)
- Experience in National and international projects in aspects related to data analysis and machine learning; (Preferential)
- Experience preparing, coordinating and submitting national and/or international projects (Mandatory);
- Knowledge in:
- Leadership of work packages in research projects; Production scheduling and planning; Design and development of systems according to RAMI4.0 reference architecture; Integration and interoperability of systems for sustainable manufacturing.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (Mandatory).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Immediate availability. (Mandatory)
- Residence in the Metropolitan Area of Lisbon (preferential)
Candidates who have obtained the degree abroad must have the degree recognized in Portugal, pursuant to Decree-Law No. 66/2018 of August 16th.