CALL FOR A Researcher - 1 Vacancy
UNINOVA – Instituto de Desenvolvimento de Novas Tecnologias, by decision of the Executive Committee, opens an international call to hire a Researcher, in the form of an Unfixed-Term Contract and at full-time under the following Research Projects funded by the H2020 Programme from the European Commission:
- H2020-NMBP-TR-IND-2020 i4Q – 958205 “Industrial Data Services for Quality Control in Smart Manufacturing
- H2020-DT-2019-1 DIH4CPS – 872548 “Fostering DIHs for Embedding Interoperability in Cyber-Physical Systems of European SMEs”
- H2020-SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2-CNECT ICU4Covid – 101016000 “Cyber-Physical Intensive Care Medical System for Covid-19”
Admission Requirements/Profile of Candidates:
- Degree in engineering or others.
- Web frameworks: React and Reach native
- Experience in European research projects
- Fluent in Portuguese and English, written and spoken (mandatory).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dynamism and ability to perform different tasks
- Immediate availability and Residence in the Metropolitan Area of Lisbon (mandatory)