CALL FOR A Research Scholarship - 1 Vacancy
Call is open for the award of 1 (one) Research Fellowship (BI) at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies within the scope of the project Spike Based Computing - A novel hardware to compute and control with spikes in space / ESA Contract nº 4000117067/16/NL/MH/GM, for the development of R&D activities to be carried out by Master’s or Integrated Master’s students or holders of a Master’s and Bachelor’s degree (equivalent to a Licenciatura) enrolled in a course that is non-degree granting, under the following conditions:
Area: Signal processing, electronics and biomedical
Recipient admission requirements /Profile:
- Be enrolled in a Master or Integrated Master or be a graduate and master enrolled in a non-academic degree course;
- Not exceed, with the conclusion of the scholarship contract in question, including possible renewals, a cumulative period of 2 (two) years if you are enrolled in a Master or Integrated Master and 1 (one) year if you are a graduate and a master enrolled in a non-academic degree for this type of scholarship;
- Experience in biomedical signals
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (mandatory).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.