CALL FOR A Research Scholarship - 1 Vacancy
Call is open for the award of 1 (one) Research Fellowship (BI) at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies under the Basic Financing of the R&D Unit - CTS-Center for Technology and Systems (UIDB/00066/2020), assigned by the Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT), for the development of R&D activities to be carried out by doctoral students or by graduates and masters enrolled in courses not leading to an academic degree, under the following conditions:
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
Recipient admission requirements /Profile
- Be enrolled in a PhD or be a graduate and master enrolled in a non-academic degree course;
- Not exceed, with the conclusion of the scholarship contract in question, including possible renewals, a cumulative period of 4 (four) years (full time equivalent) if you are enrolled in a Doctorate and 1 (one) year if you are a master enrolled in a non-academic degree for this type of scholarship;
- Have training (MSc) in the main scientific domains of Electrical and Computer Engineering or similar;
- Have good knowledge of Collaborative Virtual Power Plants and Advanced Topics in Energy.
- Have good knowledge of Scientific Research Methods and Techniques.
- Have good knowledge of Entrepreneurship Methods.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (Mandatory);
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.