Call for a Post-Doc Researcher - 1 Vacancy (AIDEAS)
Call is open for the award of 1 (one) Post-Doc Research Fellowship (BIPD) at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies within the scope of the AIDEAS – 101057294 – AI Driven industrial Equipment product life cycle boosting Agility, Sustainability and resilience, funded by the Horizon Europe, for the development of R&D activities to be carried out by PhD researchers, under the following conditions:
Area: Electrical and Computer Engineering
Recipient admission requirements /Profile:
- PhD in areas related with Electrotechnical Engineering or Computer Science, finished less than three years (mandatory).
- Not exceed, with the conclusion of the scholarship contract in question, including possible renewals, an accumulated period of three years in this type of scholarship, consecutive or interpolated.
- Knowledge in: i) Big Data Analyzing; ii) Data Analyzing
- Experienced in European research projects, minimum 3 years (mandatory).
- Immediate availability
- Residence in the Metropolitan Area of Lisbon.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (Mandatory).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidates who have obtained the degree abroad must have the degree recognized in Portugal, pursuant to Decree-Law No. 66/2018 of August 16th.