CALL FOR A PhD Researcher - 1 Vacancy (ICU4Covid)
A call for tender for the award of 1 Post-Doctoral Research Grant (BI) is open at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies under the research project ICU4Covid - 10106000 - Cyber-Physical Intensive Care Medical System for Covid-19, funded by the H2020 Program EU, for the development of R&D activities to be carried out by PhD researchers, under the following conditions:
Scientific Area: Electrical and Computer Engineering
- PhD in areas related with Electrotechnical Engineering or Computer Science, finished less than three years (mandatory).
- Not exceed, with the conclusion of the scholarship contract in question, including possible renewals, a cumulative period of 4 (four) years if you are enrolled in a Doctorate and 1 (one) year if you are a master enrolled in a non-academic degree for this type of scholarship.
- Knowledge in:
- Programming: Java, C, NodeJs.
- IoT solutions for Data Acquisition and health data processing and data related with health
- Interoperability standards for Health: FHIR, IHE, Continua Design Guidelines
- Experienced in European research projects, minimum 3 years (mandatory).
- Fluent in Portuguese and English, written and spoken (mandatory).
- Good organization, communication and time management skills.
- Dynamism and ability to perform different tasks.
- Immediate availability.
- Residence in the Metropolitan Area of Lisbon.