Call for a Career Researcher - 1 Vacancy (FLEXSOLAR)
UNINOVA – Instituto de Desenvolvimento de Novas Tecnologias, by decision of the Executive Committee, opens an international call to hire an Career Researcher, as an Level 2, in the form of an Unfixed-Term Contract and in exclusivity under the Research Project FLEXSOLAR - Highly Efficient and Flexible Thin Film Crystalline Silicon - Perovskite Tandem Solar Cells (PTDC/CTM-REF/1008/2020) funded by the FCT – Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia and under the scientific coordination of Professor Hugo Manuel Brito Águas, PhD.
Admission Requirements/Profile of the Candidate
Applicants may be of Portuguese nationality, foreign or stateless, holders of a PhD degree in Materials Engineering, Nanotechnologies and Nanosciences, Physics or similar areas, duly registered and/or recognized in Portugal and that holds the following requirements:
- Experience in PECVD deposition of silicon thin films;
- Experience in thin film silicon solar cells fabrication and characterization;
- Experience in HIT solar cells fabrication;
- Experience if the growth of epitaxial silicon by PECVD;
- Scientific publications in journals with high impact factor on the topics mentioned above;
- Fluency in English (writing, understanding and speaking).