Call for a Auxiliar Research Technician - 1 Vacancy (CTTI_09_DEZ_2022@UNINOVA)
UNINOVA – Instituto de Desenvolvimento de Novas Tecnologias, by decision of the Executive Committee, opens an international call to hire a Auxiliar Research Technician, under the Special Investigator regime, over a fixed term contract and in part-time under the following Research projects funded by the European Commission's H2020 programme:
- POCITYF – 864400 – a positive city transformation framework, towards smarter and greener cities;
- IANOS – 957810 – IntegrAted SolutioNs for the DecarbOnization and Smartification of Islands;
- TExTOUR – 101004687 – Social Innovation and TEchnologies for sustainable growth through participative cultural TOURism
Admission Requirements/Profile of Candidates:
Applicants may be any Portuguese national, foreign and stateless candidates that hold the following requirements:
- Master degree in informatic engineering.
- 1-2 years of experience (minimum).
- Experience in Big Data development, e.g. Hadoop.
- Experience Python, R programming language.
- Knowledge in method of de Data Mining, Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
- Experience in library use such as Spark MLLib, Scykit Learn, Weka, etc. (preferential).
- Fluent in Portuguese and English, written and spoken (mandatory).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dynamism and ability to perform different tasks.
- Immediate availability
- Administrative Procedure Code, as republished in Decree-Law nº 4/2015, from 7th January in its current version (CPA).