CALL FOR A MSc RESEARCHER - AVERT-3
A call for tender for the award of 1 Research Grant is open at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies within the scope of CTS research activities, for the AVERT project - “AVoidance algorithms Extended development and Realistic Testing", financed by ESA (European Space Agency), under the following conditions:
- Scientific Area: Computer Engineering or Industrial engineering
- Admission requirements:
- Holders of the Master's Degree and enrolled in a PhD programme
- Work Plan:
- Validate the normalization techniques and MCDM method, by using the IPSIS (Intelligent Planetary SIte Selection)
- Develop a simple use case based on IPSIS for MCDM problems
- Write a journal article for a scientific dissemination of the project
- Applicable legislation and regulations: Statute of the Scientific Research Fellow, approved by Law No. 40/2004, of 18 August, amended and republished by Decree-Law No. 202/2012, of 27 August, amended by Decree-Law No. 233/2012, of 29 October, by Law No. 12/2013, of 29 January and by Decree-Law No. 123/2019, of 28 August.
- Workplace: The work will be developed at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies, under the scientific guidance of Professor Dr. José Manuel Fonseca and Professor Rita Ribeiro
- Duration of the scholarships: The scholarship will have a duration of 4 months, starting on December 15, 2020 and may be renewed for the duration of the project, never exceeding 2 years.
- Monthly maintenance allowance amount: The amount of the scholarship corresponds to a minimum amount of EUR 1 064 according to the table of scholarship values attributed by UNINOVA. The scholarship will be paid monthly on the last working day of each month by bank transfer.
- Selection methods: Curricular analysis (AC) - The candidate must have at least 3 articles at WoS. If the curriculum analysis does not meet the admission requirements, the application is automatically rejected
- Composition of the Selection Jury:
- Professor Doutor José Manuel Fonseca
- Professor Doutor André Mora
- Professor Doutor Rita Almeida Ribeiro
- Form of advertising / notification of results: The final results of the evaluation will be published, through an alphabetically ordered list, posted in a visible and public place at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies, with approved candidates notified via email.
- Application deadline and form of submission of applications: The call is open from 19 December to 25 November 2020.
Applications must be formalized, by sending a letter of application accompanied by the following documents: Curriculum Vitae, Certificate of Qualifications of all academic degrees obtained with final grade and with the marks in all disciplines, copy of identification document and other documents attesting to what is reported in the CV.